Tuesday, November 08, 2011




I started to lose my voice yesterday and today it has totally gone. My hubby is certainly pleased, no nagging. so its plenty of hot drinks and an early bed tonight for me.

I am loving this LOTV bear. I thought I would make him white and grey bear today, a little different. I thinks he looks just as good. 
I used LOTV bear image, Papermania papers, Promarkers, Martha Stewart punch, Nesties, Pink Gem sentiment, Stickles and Dovecraft snowflake punch. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card elaine.fab papers and design and i love the james bear :D
    i hope your voice comes back soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous, love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous card Elaine, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute card Elaine!! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card! The bear is so cute & your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely gorgeous card Elaine! Lovely image and colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar this month and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, love the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete