Tuesday, December 20, 2011

 Today is the last challenge before Christmas and  at Top Tip Tuesday Lisa has a wonderful tutorial, she is making a log cabin milk carton ornament. 
It is also tipper week. 
Our sponsors are:-

celebrate handmade


  Our challenge is-

Anything Christmas
Here is my card. I have used a Lily of the Valley image. So cute.



I coloured with Promarkers, Papermania papers, Nesties, Stickles and Fiskers snowflake. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Stampavia - Red
Paperplay - Christmas
One stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Sparkle



6 comments:

  1. Elaine,
    Your card is adorable! I just had to come by and say how SUPER CUTE your little bear is. :)
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sweet bear and your colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, fabulous card, I love the colours and the Ted.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card, the colours and the image. So adorable. Love it. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hunny Gorgeous card lovely colours and James is soooo cute Love your shading! Happy Christmas hunny hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete