Monday, March 12, 2012

Hedgehog and roses


Good evening all. I have had a busy day today. I was on holiday from work and did some necessary housework and then it was off to my craft room for a play. I was at the SECC on Saturday at the craft show and bought some lovely First Edition Papers which I have used in my card below. 







The colours are so very rich, I don't think the photographs do them justice. 
This is my daughter's birthday card. She is passionate about hedgehogs, so this should be a winner. 
I have used :-
First Edition papers, Country Companions stamps, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch, Promarkers, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring card! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sweet hedgie and stunning spring colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sweet hedgie and stunning spring colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card. I'm sure your daughter will love this - your hedgie is so adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - adorable image and fab Spring colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, what a beautiful easel card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is a beautiful card and a fabulous choice of charm! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and pretty, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card !! thank you for joining stamp with fun challenge.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eine tolle Karte ist das geworden! Schönes Motiv und Details. Danke, daß Du bei Stamp with Fun mitgemacht hast.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    AndreaEmmi41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and pretty card for the springtime. :)

    cert aged care

    ReplyDelete