Thursday, March 08, 2012

Less is More



It's been another busy week again. I just don't know where the time is going, life is getting too fast. 
I managed to fit in this card for Less is More. I do like the challenge to think up a quick simple card and this one is very simple indeed. I used left over scraps of paper (I have lots of this in little drawers and folders, kind of colour coordinated). I doodled a little with a white gel pen on the embossed card. A simple sentiment and beige pearls to finish. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




This weekend is the craft fair at the SECC in Glasgow, so I am getting my list composed and looking forward to buying lots of goodies. 



15 comments:

  1. Hi Elain, maybe your card is simple, but I think it is verry beautiful indeed! Love it: verry nice,
    Bye bye
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine very elegant. Looking forward to Saturday. I'll email you.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design, so eyecatching. Have a fab time at the SECC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous!! love the way you positioned your pearls:) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Elaine... they are lovely papers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine I love this less is more, I would struggle as I stick all sorts onto my cards I think you have done a great job, its lovely xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How effective strips of paper can be!
    Super card Elaine

    Don't work too hard

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Elaine, really striking. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card elaine.stunning cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Very classic card Elaine! Thanks for coming over to OSAAT and hope to see you again! Smiles, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A simple yet stunning design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our reuse or recycle challenge. Hope to see you back next week.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A simple yet stunning design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our reuse or recycle challenge. Hope to see you back next week.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, Thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous!!
    Thank you for joining the LC CAS challenge last week!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete