Monday, June 18, 2012




A card at last!  I have been very busy this week with card orders and catching up with the house. We also had a couple of birthdays, so been out every night.  Then my internet has been acting up, hopefully hubby has fixed it now. 
On to my card, I have used one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps.
The image is coloured with Promarkers and mounted on Nesties. The papers are Dovecraft, butterflies are X-Cut. Stickles and little gems add a bit of bling.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


12 comments:

  1. Adorable card Elaine such a sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, what a super cute card. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine. Love your colours and super cute image!

    Thanks for joining in the summer fun challenge at Sweet Stampin this week! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how sweet is this?! Love that bunny and super colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Elaine. Love the sweet image, the colors. The pretty butterflies are just perfect. Great take on the sketch!Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Elaine.
    Many thanks for joining me at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous elaine.i love the sweet bunny and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Great coloring and layout!

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the little bunny so cute Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! We hope you will join us again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete