Monday, July 02, 2012

Less is More



I had a play today and used some new stash. I made this card with Less is More in mind. I used the colours of their header, made a stripe using inks and a new stamp from a set I bought in Prague. I used the resist ink technique. The Nestie label is stamp with a frond from the same stamp set. The name of  the set is in Czech with no translation! The flower is X - Cut and the leaf Memory Box. The tag is Lili of the Valley, a lovely surprise gift from my friend Vee.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


12 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine gorgeous card really effective and very stylish. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine. I love that stamp and your little tag looks great.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous, I love the elegant design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really stylish Elaine,
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and gentle card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Elaine
    New stash is the best huh!
    Love that leaf die
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card, such a delicate image

    ReplyDelete
  9. Less certainly is more what an elegant card...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts and joining in our 'In Bloom' theme this week...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an elegant card! Thank you so much for entering our flower challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete