Monday, August 13, 2012

A Card at Last

I have finally made a card. It has been on my desk like seems forever. My Dad is out of hospital and improving so I have a bit more time. My sister and I have had to alter his house so that he can live in the ground floor only. It has take a bit of time and effort but it is nearly complete. 
Now my card. I have kept this one simple using Tonic Studios Pick of the Bunch deigned by Ruth Hamilton.





I have heat embossed the image in gold on pearl card and heat embossed the leaves and edges on cream vellum. The patterned paper is Papermania. A few gold gems and Liquid Pearls add the finishing touches.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


I have missed looking at all your lovely blogs lately so intend to try and catch up in the next few days.


No comments: