Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday


Top Tip Tuesday has a another fab fortnight of tutorials, DT tips and samples.   
Deneen has a wonderful tutorial in part embossing and great sponsors listed below.


Simon Says Stamp






Photobucket

Our challenge this week is :-

A One Layer Card

I can hear you all groan, but take a look at the DT samples and Deneen's tutorial and your inspiration will flow. 




My card is using Robyn's Fetish Rose. My sentiment is Papermania. I have simply coloured with Promarkers and framed the image with a Letraset pen. A few dots of Liquid Pearls and to make the rose stand out I cut around parts of the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Let's see your creations.

8 comments:

  1. Totally Fabulous card Elaine! LOVE the colour you have injected on this card too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutting around the leaves is inspired! Scary one layer cards are becoming much less scary as I travel round the DT... lovely card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous framed card, love the cut out leaves. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, your card is lovely, I love the flower and cute pink.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely beautiful Elaine. Really love it. Beautifully coloured and love how you've framed it in and used liquid pearls. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful elaine.i love the rose ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine,
    grats to the top 3 at Challenge up your Life!
    Your card caught my eye, it's so simple, and yet sooo beautiful. I love the cut-out elements and your colouring.
    Hugs,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete