Thursday, December 20, 2012

Anniversary


I have just come back from an evenings shopping. I took my in-laws to do there grocery shop and I did my dad's shopping and a little for myself. Tesco was actually fairly busy so it took some time to get through the checkout. It is a very miserable night so I got soaked into the bargain!


My card tonight is for my in-laws anniversary next week. 



It is a simple card but I think elegant. I needed to make something quick so here it is. 

I used X-cut hearts, embossing folder, X- Cut butterflies, Lili of the Valley sentiment tag and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




6 comments:

  1. Just love your CAS card Elaine...beautiful colours...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Elaine!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo Elaine I'm sure they will love it. Very elegant design.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous elaine.i love the embossing and hearts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant, colors and embossing :)

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete