Thursday, December 20, 2012

How is everyone fairing up? I have been a bit stressed this wee while with card orders and work!. I think this is my last order for this year and I have one family birthday card to make so I am nearly there. it's now down to making lists for food shopping and tidying the house.

Now to my card. 



I have used this lovely Lili of the Valley image, Promarkers, Stickles, Martha Stewart punch and Wild Rose Studio paper. 

I am entering this challenge into the following challenges:-


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine, nice to have a break from Christmas cards. Take care, C u soon.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine..sweet image and pretty papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Elaine...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous elaine.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sweet card, so pretty...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is pink perfection! Lovely to see you at Cupcake, thanks for playing with us. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. great creation and thanks for sharing at creative this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! love easels cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP and good luck!. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops me again elaine.
    thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete