Saturday, December 29, 2012

Welcome to the world

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. 
Santa certainly visited our house and left lots of goodies. 
Unfortunately I have landed with a sore throat and cough and ended up in bed for a while. Still not to good but hopefully it will ease soon. 
On to my card. A lovely new arrival card. My son's friends had a new baby a couple of weeks ago and asked me to make a card. 




I do love making baby cards, they are so refreshing to make. 

I used Messy Rabbit image, Promarkers, Nesties, Sizzix hearts, Martha Stewart border punch and Craft Creations paper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine I love your colouring of the Messy Rabbit and the lovely papers. Hope you're on the mend now,I've been in bed since boxing day too with a bug just beginning to feel human again now.
    Look after yourself.
    Hugs
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, the image is adorable.
    I hope you are well hunny and have a very Happy New Year
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous elaine.fab sweet bunny and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully sweet card!! I love that adorable image!

    Happy and Healthy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. how lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwww so cute! totally LOVE the blue and yellow too, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete