Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snowflakes

It's still freezing, but a least we have no snow yet. 
My card is quite fitting with the weather in parts of Britain at the moment. 



This is one of my Christmas cards this year. I took inspiration from one of Samantha's cards here

I used Spellbinders snowflakes, Craft Creations paper, Nesties, Woodware snowflake punch (small snowflake), Fiskers small circle punch for spots and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowflake card Elaine. I just hope I don't get to see the real thing soon. It's threatened here too, but hubby's looked on the tinterweb tonight and we're forecast 0cm !!! Hope that's right as I hate it when it flattens to the slippery icy stuff that hangs around for days.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine I love the design, very unique.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous elaine.i love your snowflakes :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the cut-out design!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your silvery snow flakes! Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck!! I hope I see you again for our next challenge!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic the way you've filled the negative space in with snowflakes. I think your card is WONDERFUL!! You did well with your inspiration from Samantha.
    I also wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU so much for the beautiful card that I received yesterday from you. I just love it! I have it sitting on my desk to inspire me for a crafty 2013.
    Hope your week is going well so far.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Elaine I Love the cut out! great job hugs me x

    ReplyDelete