Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top tip Tuesday 22/1


Welcome to another Top tip Tuesday. It's our lovely Lisa M. that is hosting this fortnights challenge. 
The theme is :-

Lavishly Luscious Layers

Our sponsor are :-




Here is my card. I have one of Bugaboo's images 'scene it bear b'day'
This is a fun image. I just had to make it bright and cheerful. 
I have decoupaged the image (hard to see in the photograph). The papers are Christmas selection from Dovecraft, and that's my tip, Christmas papers are not just for Christmas. I love this warm and cheery combination.





I have also used Promarkers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties, Stickles and Dovecraft brad, Woodware circle punch and corner punch.

Pop over to see the other team samples for inspiration.
  

14 comments:

  1. so stunning eliane.i love your bright colours and fab bugaboo image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Elaine and I love the nice cheery colours.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing with us at Charisma... This is a really bright and fun card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine so vibrant and I love the embossing under the image too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bubbly card is fantastic Elaine! Lots of lovely layers to savor. :)
    Hope you are having a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fun card - so colourful and cheerful.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love this, so fun and colourful and so bright, love love it :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love the bright colours and great image thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well now I feel silly....I usually put my Christmas papers away in a special folder to save for next year, but you've totally convinced me that I need to change that habit! An incredible idea to use the fun colors for any time of the year!! Your decoupaged image is gorgeous and absolutely FESTIVE!! Terrific card Elaine and thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog. :)
    big hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, I love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cheerful it looks Elaine.Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog for my subs=mission for TTT..I just experimented with a new blog template so maybe that is why my link to TTT didnt show up
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous image beautifully coloured.... Gorgeous...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops me again elaine.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, such a fun image! I know I'm late, but thank you for joining in our Favourite Colours Challenge at PFP, hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete