Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday new look


A Happy New Year from all of us at Top Tip Tuesday

We are starting the year with a brand new look and a lovely new sponsor Zlatoena's Designs

 Our first challenge of the year is:-

Fur or Feathers

I have used one of the adorable images called Spring is Here




I have coloured the image with Promarkers and decoupaged the little flowers. I layered this onto a Martha Stewart border and the heart is mounted on Sizzix splats. All the rest is from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-


6 comments:

  1. Elaine this is stunning! Gorgeous feel LOVE those flowers they look so 3 D too! I love how yours is so different to mine too! He is soo darn cute you have done a brilliant job with Zlatoena's image, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous elaine.the bunny is adorable and i love your pretty colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Elaine, I love the cute image and how you have coloured it. Lovely papers and Spring colours. Hope you're feeling better.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, love your colouring of it... and the papers and colours of the whole card are delicious - so cheerful on a grim, grey January day! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute, love the sweet image and fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Elaine, it makes me eager for spring. :) Also, got your New Year card today and thank you!!! It is gorgeous, you're the best. Hope 2013 is a wonderful year for you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete