Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daisy chain

Another of the cards I made yesterday. I used a free Country Companions stamp from Papercraft Inspiration mag. Hubby gave me a couple of magazines for Easter instead of chocolate eggs and this was one of the freebies. 





I used Country Companion stamp, Promarkers, Dovecraft papers, kraft card is a bit of package from Tesco bakery products, Woodware daisy punches, Cheery Lyn leaves and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





5 comments:

  1. How gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Your stamped image is sweet and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning elaine.really gorgeous details and colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cute image, and the gingham paper and Kraft look great together.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete