Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday


It's my turn for a tutorial on Top Tip Tuesday this fortnight. 
I am showing you how to make a wiper card, one of my favourites.

We have a lovely sponsor



Our challenge this time is :-

Moving Parts

we would like to see moving parts on your cards and projects. 


I have shown a few examples of the wiper cards I have made, so pop over to Top Tip Tuesday to have a look. 



I made this card for my Daughter and Son-In-Law's wedding anniversary.

I have used a Penny Black stamp 'the park bench affair', Promarkers, Sizzlets hearts, X-Cut butterflies. The papers were free with a mag years ago. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw !! what a cute image. Gorgeous card, love it.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning elaine.fabulous design and i love the sweet hedgies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Interactive cards are so much fun, and yours is perfect, great job! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! So creative! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and a super cute image. Love the papers you have used too. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops me again elaine.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab design and super sweet image, lovely card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hunny and AWESOME tutorial well done LOVE it! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I really like your different style of card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete