Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday



It's another Top Tip Tuesday challenge. Today we have Annette with a lovely tutorial making a circular step card.

Our sponsors are 



                              


Our challenge is:-

Circles or Hexagons

I made a card with circles on it and a box in the shape of a hexagon.






I used one of Tiddly Inks images Be Mine. It's a cute image and a delight to colour with my Promarkers. I also used Nesties, Stickles , Spellbinders borderabilities, Cheery Lyn leaves, Woodware flowers, LOTV nitwits paper. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-


7 comments:

  1. What lovely projects you have made Elaine but particularly love your hexagon box.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning Elaine.really beautiful colours and I love the pretty image and gorgeous gift box too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh super cute :) thanks for joining A Gem Of A Challenge this week :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty card and matching box... such a pretty colour scheme and great use of circles.. I particularly like the wavy border filled with different size circles.

    Thanks so much for joining in our "More than 1 fold" challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a precious card - one of the cutest I saw today! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coordinating card and box, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous card... and box! Love the colour scheme as well!

    ReplyDelete