Friday, October 04, 2013

A quick post. I have missed so many challenges lately. I seem to chase my tail every day and week. It would be so nice to have a day to myself but that's not going to happen!





This card is made from a new Penny Black stamp I got a few weeks ago.
I used My Minds Eye papers, Promarkers & Nesties. The pictures are not too good as I took them on my little camera. Hubby will hopefully redo them tonight. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Off to do the shopping now and then to see my Grandson who is 4 today.
Have a good weekend. 



5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Elaine.i love the sweet hedgies and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny Black hedgies, one of my favorite things. This is so cute. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine,
    Aaah, these hedgies are so cute. What a lovely image, your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab papers Elaine and those wee hedgies are gorgeous.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete