Thursday, October 17, 2013


It has been a busy time at work and at home. I am about to train in a new job at work as of Monday, kind of looking forward to it. At home I am preparing to have a new shower installed. The old one bit the dust so we decided to do away with the bath and install a shower cubicle. I can't believe the upset this has caused in the whole house. Anyway enough of the boring stuff...

My card is using Penny Black Caroling Hedgehogs. I love this stamp.



I also used PM letters, Fiskers snowflakes, Promarkers, Stickles, Spellbinders curve border. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Elaine, them hedge hogs are so adorable!

    Good to see you join us for the OSAAT Challenge, hope to you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine, I'm so pleased the hedgehog came out of hibernation to go carol singing in this very cute Christmas card. It must have been quite difficult to 'create' with the disruption of your bathroom being remodeled but you've made a lovely card here. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous Elaine.fab sweet hedgies and I love your wavy border :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and I love your card design - simple and pretty. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck.

    Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Christmas card great image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love how you colored the hedgehogs. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. Such a simple, elegant design with the two papers and that lovely curved border. Really effective! :)

    Thanks for joining in our Winter Wonderland challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and I love the wavy border. Thanks for playing along with us in the Holiday/Christmas Challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete