Sunday, October 20, 2013

It was a busy weekend here. We were preparing for the new shower being put in. So all set, I can't wait!

I am having problems with my printer and need new one. Anyone any suggestions on which one will print on card. Also when printing digital images they won't bleed with alcohol markers. I would be grateful of any help.

In between tasks I managed to make this card. Funny how sometimes inspiration comes and you know exactly what to make. 





This one is for Less is More and a couple of other challenges. 
I used Spellbinders curved border, Memory Box trees, Liquid Pearls, glitter & Cuttlebug Dots.

I am entering this card into the following challenges;-




11 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous Elaine.really love the winter trees diecut :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine and very effective with the borders. Sorry my printer is hit and miss on card so can't recommend but hope someone can help x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Elaine, it looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white and the wave die cut.Super card. I've got a Kodak Elaine and not had any problems at all also the ink is cheeper than others. Looking forward to the SECC show on Sat.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. just lovely elaine


    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous classic christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete