Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday



Tuesday here again, I loved all those flower projects, they were so colourful. 
Bettina is our Top Tip Tuesday host this time and she has chosen a great theme

Black & White with a Splash of Colour
Our sponsors this time are

Photobucket



I have made a Christmas card using black, white , a tough of silver & gold.




I used Nesties, Memory Box baubles, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and Lili of the Valley sentiment. 

Very simple but effective. I think I may make a few of this design. 
 I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



8 comments:

  1. so stunning Elaine.fab stylish colours and I love the baubles ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hunny I would never have thought of this style but I LOVE it, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very striking Christmas card Elaine and I'm sure will be well received by the recipient. Your work is so crisp and elegant. Thank you for sharing it in the OSAAT Challenge. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Elaine, very elegant.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Beautiful use of embossing folder and die cuts!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Elaine. Love the use of the embossing folder and diecuts as well. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely! So elegant!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Bear Angels at One Stitch At A Time!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT - OSAAT
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    !http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing on your beautiful card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete