Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TTT tutorial


Do you like our new Top Tip Tuesday challenge blog look? I think it looks very smart indeed. 

It is my turn to host this fortnights challenge and tutorial. 

Out theme is :-
Seasons

We have sponsors

and


For my tutorial I have used one of Birdie Brown's images Hedgehog and Little Friend. This has lovely autumnal feel, so I used nice warm colours. 

All the pieces below are the components for making a bottle tag.
Pop over to Top Tip Tuesday and see what I did.









Now it's your turn















6 comments:

  1. Love it!! must make some of these for Christmas bottle presents. Great idea Elaine. Love the little Hedgie too. Did you see the gorgeous wee hedgies at the SECC on Sat they had their own wardrobe full of clothes too, thought of Laura when I saw them.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Elaine and I love the fun hedgie ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hedgehog is very cute, nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Elaine! this is such a cute project with brilliant colors and shading, and wonderfully happy character as your focal image. So pretty! thank you for the tutorial, too. It was fun browsing your blog this afternoon. I have become your newest follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is brilliant your tutorial is fabulous and I love how you have coloured the hedgy too! and thanks for the vote of confidence too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent tutorial Elaine! Love how this looks and since my family likes to "wine a little" it's the perfect way to embellish a bottle for gift giving. :) That hedgie is so cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete