Sunday, November 24, 2013

Present time


It's been a busy week again. My Dad had another fall and is back in hospital. Luckily nothing is broken but he has lots of bruising and is in a lot of pain.
He is to have a bone scan tomorrow. It will be difficult to blog regularly for a while due to the hospital visits, but I will try my best. 

On a happier note I was lucky to win the Cute Card Thursday prize on the 14th November with my card below. I received my prize from Bunny Zoe's Crafts last week, so watch this space  when I use my goodies. 

My card tonight is my new LOTV stamp. He is a cute little penguin. 



I used LOTV penguin, Promarkers, HOTP papers, Stickles and Fiskers snowflakes & Sizzix square nesting dies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-










14 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Elaine.i love the adorable penguin and stunning colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, What a cute card .....I love the cute image and the colours of your papers are so lovely and warm ...lovely contrast to a beautifully designed card that works so well with our Bingo board.
    Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery and lots of love to you. It's so hard to see our loved ones suffering.
    Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again but with apologies this time Elaine. Moderation of this delightful card has highlighted that a digital (ie computer generated) image has not been used and therefore this card is ineligible for entry to our Bingo challenge this week. Best wishes, Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card and I love that LOTV stamp. Unfortunately I can't spot a digital element on your card to go along with our bingo challenge so you will not be eligible for a prize. Many thanks for coming along to join us though. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine such a sweet image

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute. thanks for playing in our Christmas challenge at Charisma this challenge

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous. Super cute image
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! I love the colours you have used too.
    Thanks for joining us @ OSAAT.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love layers and cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Celebration” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous - love the image you've used and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, fabulous card.Thanks for joining the Charisma's Christmas challenge. I hope your Dad is feeling better, I'll see you on Monday
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very nice card thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete