Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday




We had so many fabulous entries last fortnight, it was a joy and very inspiring to see all the projects.

This time it is Deneen who is hosting our challenge. She has chosen a

Borrowed Sketch


Our sponsors are as follows:-




I have used a lovely image from Meljen Design's

Tip: Alter the image shape of the sketch to suit your design. 



I also have used Promarkers, Kanban glitter, PM papers, Craft Tonic punch, N Nesties and some Stickles

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine great colouring and love your tip too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Elaine! Love the design and colors. :D Great tip as always. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the birds. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Elaine.fab papers and I love the sweet birds ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. So striking with the strong colours and great colouring :) x
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card, loving it thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card love the image and prettty papers
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, such a cute card.
    Thanks for your visit. The printer I use is a Kodak Hero 7.1
    For printing images I use 4 x 6 blank index cards. They're not the best quality card, but they're easy to use and cheap. I tend to cut round my images anyway, so you don't see a whole lot of the card. ;-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete