Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Another week nearer to Christmas and a new Top Tip Tuesday challenge.
This time it is Annette that is our host. Her theme is -

Snowflakes

Our sponsor is:-


I have made a card using Santa's World.
A cute image, just love the reindeer or is it a moose!



I have used Promarkers, Memory Box snowflakes, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Dovecraft papers and Stickles.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Sorry I have not been around much of late. My Dad is still in hospital. We have now discovered he has multiple fractures in his spine and pelvis. He is obviously in a lot of pain and very well medicated. It is going to be a long time till he will hopefully recovers from this. He is now very frail and a bit wandered due to the drugs. I will try to visit you all when I have a little time. 



10 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card this is Elaine ....your snowflakes finish it off beautifully. Oh, I'm so sorry that you are watching your Dad suffer so .... glad to hear that his pain is being managed. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Elaine, beautifully coloured and so cleanly constructed - love what you have done :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT 'Seeing Red' challenge :) Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the Moose & Santa card. Like the arrangement. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch193 Seeing Red.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for applying to our DT at CRAFT Challenge (or did you link to the wrong Inlinkz?, which would not be unexpected looking at what you have on at the moment). Hope your dad recovers ok.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous Elaine.fab papers and snowflake and I love your image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image and I love the papers too. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is soo cute. Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous Christmas card, I spied it some where and it stood out so I had to come and say I love it!. the colours are great, love the star and of course the image!
    (Hope your dad is feeling a lot better soon)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete