Thursday, January 30, 2014

Puppy Love

I haven't been around much this year and I haven't made many cards. My mojo has been at an all time low. So I gave myself a bit of  a shake and made this card. The image is Bugaboo and has been on my desk for a while. So here it is finally a card.





My pictures are not too good, the light is appalling and I didn't want to ask hubby to photograph it as it will be his Valentine card!!!

I used Bugaboo image, Promarkers, Docrafts Tilly Daydream papers, Nesties labels, Sizzix tag, sentiment is the Stamp Fairy, Stickles


I am entering his card into the following challenges:-





10 comments:

  1. Yep!! your mojo is def back. I love the little tag hidden behind the image such a great idea and the image is really sweet. Brilliant card as always.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Elaine.fab papers and I love the cute bugaboo image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Love the papers and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops me again elaine.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, love the image and design,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, the image is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampavie and More!

    Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so stinking cute! Adorable! Looks like you got some mojo back! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week! I hope you play again!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute doggie card! Thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. O this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at a Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww super cute Elaine! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete