Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday



It is my turn this fortnight to host the Top Tip Tuesday challenge. 

Our sponsor this time is :-


who are giving 2 digital images of the winners choice.

So what is the challenge I hear you ask? Well it is 

Stitching

Deneen has awesome tips on both machine and hand stitching your projects. 

I have hand stitched my card and used one of our sponsors images.





I also used Promarkers, LOTV papers, Memory Box hearts.

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Papertake Weekly - Lovely layers



7 comments:

  1. Your card is just too cute. Love the adorable image and the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute image and your card design is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Elaine. I love the unusual stitching.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, love this card. The colours are lovely and the image is so cute. Love the hand stitching too
    Got my printer...works like a dream with card.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Elaine, I do so love your card. The colours, the image, the stitching...oh my !! What a wonderful creation. Love that it has an interesting shape/opening too.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our 200th Challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely coloured image, lovely stitching and beautifully put together. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very cute, Elaine, I like the layout and that sweet image! You could join us at http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/search/label/monthly%20challenge with this cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete