Friday, March 14, 2014

4 today

Another card today, gosh this is a record for me of late. Having my lunch break, so doing two things at once! 
I was asked to make a card for a 4 year old birthday. Pink was the order of the day.




I used Promarkers as you guess my favourite colouring pen, it is easy to use and blends so well and the colour range is brill.
I also used Nesties, Memory Box hearts, Dovecraft Papers, Stickles on the flower and beads (hard to see), small Hello Kitty charm, Spellbinders curve borders.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




9 comments:

  1. What a darling card! This is just perfect for a 4 year old. Something that can be saved and treasured for years to come. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, I hope we will see you again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card for a little girl. See you later
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for a little girl Elaine...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute and pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous elaine.stunning pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card the LOTV stamp is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this fortnight for our 'Birthday Girls' Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Amy is going to love this card. I love this LOTV image and great choice of colours and layout.
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Butterfly Kisses' at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!Thank you so much for joining us at ILPC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete