Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday

I hope you enjoyed our last challenge. This fortnight it is Annette who is our host. 


Our Sponsor is Sami Stamps


Our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is:-

Cute
Nice and easy.

I have used one of Sami stamps images Balloon Puppy to make this buckle card.




I coloured  this with Promarkers, cut frame and border with Nestie labels, LOTV Nit Wit papers, Glossy Accents on the balloon, Liquid Pearls, Britannia flower and leaf dies. I added a little hand stitching for texture.

We have a great tutorial to show how this buckle card is made. 
Look forward to seeing all those cute creations. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






10 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Elaine.the card fold is stunning and I love the cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with super cute image and lovely detail. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Elaine I must go and check out the tutorial. It's always nice to see a different designed card.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. I've never seen a buckle on before and will be checking out the tutorial you have linked to. I do so love that cute image too. What a wonderful creation.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creation and great use of your dies.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. It's stunning. Great image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to see something different and lovely the dog image. A great colour combination too. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this card Elaine! So adorable! I have added this card as a little inspiration to my followers on the Sami Stamps facebook page. Of course I gave you credit and added a link back to your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your buckle card is terrific Elaine, love this design for a card and the image is SO cute. Love it!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete