Tuesday, September 16, 2014



It is my turn to host this fortnights Top Tip Tuesday. We have  a brilliant tutorial from Deneen. You must check it out. 

Our sponsor is :-



Our theme is :-

Kids
I have made a card for my Grandson's 5th Birthday which is in October. He loves Lego and the Lego Movie, so what better theme for a card.





I used a colouring image I downloaded and coloured with Promarkers, X-Cut alphabet & Kaban paper. The Lego is simple rectangles and punched circles from a binder punch.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






9 comments:

  1. I really love this card and I'm sure your grandson will too. The Lego looks real! You have inspired me for my son's 5th birthday which is also in October! I have been making plans for his Lego party but not thought about his card yet at all! It's fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Elaine! Both my boys loved Lego when they were younger, so would've loved this card too! Fanb colouring of that fun Lego man and great handmade bricks using your circle punch and white pen...so clever! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun brilliant card. My boys would love it. Totally smashing! Thanks for playing along in my my digital challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely 'More than one fold' card. Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is Brilliant your grandson is gonna be sooooooo happy with this card its just awesome!! and very cleverly done! LOVE it hunny! great job! did I say its BRILLIANT!!!
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning boys card elaine.your lego man is brilliant and i love your fab fold ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super and really creative. Finn will love it
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your lego card Elaine such a fun card and so colourful....I am sure your Grandson will love it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a FABulous card for any young Lego lover Elaine. My son loved Legos growing up and glad to see kids still enjoying these awesome toys. Happy Birthday to your grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete