Tuesday, December 23, 2014


Well Christmas is almost here, I hope you are all organised. There is always a Christmas card  forget, so it is handy to have a few extra at hand. 

Today at Top Tip Tuesday we have a lovely challenge-

Make your own

I have used a charming Bugaboo image Christmas Rocking Horse
Bugaboo is or sponsor this time.



My make your own are my holly leaves. I hand cut them and edged them with a silver pen. I coloured this image with Promarkers, My Minds Eye papers,Stickles, Nesties, Tonic edge punch. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges-


6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun....and Merry Christmas too....

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a stunning christmas card!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. love the rocking horse. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining our Mega Challenge over at PFP. Good luck!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete