Monday, January 12, 2015

I am going to be a better blogger this year. Last year was not  particularly good year for me. So I am going to be more positive this year and make a bigger effort to do more on the blog front. I am getting ahead with family cards for this year. This is for my sister-in-law's birthday next month. 




I have used an IndigoBlu sentiment (first time inked), New papers from The Works only £2 for  pack of 32, Memory Box leaves, Nesties and Marianne flower dies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-


7 comments:

  1. A very elegant card, gorgeous colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is so totally pretty Elaine, I love the design and those papers go sooo well together - such a beautiful creation. Do carry on being positive and also making these amazing cards.

    Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design, and the sentiment is so lovely as the focal point :-)
    I have made similar plans to be more organised this year so fingers crossed for both of us!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous! those flowers are WOW!
    thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog on my entry to TOP TIP TUESDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really lovely card, love the colours and the big sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really pretty card. I like the beautiful design papers you used and how you layered the leaf die cuts and flower half way around the sentiment. It just looks beautiful. Thank you for joining and sharing with at One Stitch At A Time, AG with New.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card!!! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #12, Anything Goes, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete