Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Tip Tuesday


Today it is myself that is hosting the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and we  have a great sponsor and theme. 
We have a lovely sponsor Bunny Zoe's crafts with a £10 gift voucher prize.

Our challenge is a favourite of mine

Use Rubber Stamps Only

I have used a cute Lily Of the Valley stamp. I used a grey in pad instead of black to soften the image.



I coloured my image with Promarkers and layered onto DCWV papers. I used a Spellbinders border & Nesties, X-Cut and Woodwware punches, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges - 



11 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card Elaine, the image is just perfect for a child's birthday celebration and you have made such a beautiful easel card here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fave colour combo of mine and the easel design is fabulous :-)
    I like the grey stamping and beautiful colouring on the image too.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous elaine.fab cute image and i love your easel design and bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - sucha sweet image so beautifully coloured and I love the easel design.
    Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland and PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is sweet, love the easel design (one of my favourites!). Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, this card makes me smile! All the details are perfect as is your wonderful coloring. :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great easel card. Love the image you have used and coloured beautifully. Perfectly finished. Thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' challenge this week at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet and pretty card Elaine! Love the image you used and the great tip you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful! reallly love the image and the colour combo! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine this is a super adorable little easel card and I love the girly feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete