Tuesday, May 26, 2015


It's another Top Tip Tuesday challenge day. We have a great challenge, lovely sponsor and a DT call.
Firstly we have a DT call so pop over to Top Tip Tuesday to find out more on how to join out team.

Our sponsor this time is 

 

Our challenge is hosted by Samantha 

It's all about hair colour

I have used an Hannah Lynn image which is great for colouring hair.




I also used Promarkers, LOTV papers, X-Cut butterflies, Stickles  and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this challenge into the following challenges:-



8 comments:

  1. Awesome colouring of that pretty Hannah Lynn image, Elaine! Fab colour combo and great design too! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some WOW coloring Elaine! Beautiful! <3 Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is stunning sweetie I LOVE it! love the colours and her hair is AWESOME! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabby looking card. Lovely colours and sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week and our flying challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Elaine! Your hair coloring is out of this world girl....gorgeous!! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Elaine. Your colouring is amazing and I love the rich colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Elaine. Your colouring is amazing and I love the rich colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm first time on your blog, took some time to browse it and I'm impressed. You make so beautiful cards, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete