Thursday, July 30, 2015


As You Like It Challenge

Lovely to see all your favourite colours and why.
This time As You Like It challenge would like to see if your favourite is
Fur or Feathers and why?
Our sponsor is 



 My favourte is fur, why?

I do like our feathered friends, but I prefer the cuddly furry variety. Nothing nicer than cuddling up with a dog on a cold winters night in front of a roaring fire.


I have used a Robyn's Fetish digi Puppy Paws, Promarkers, Nesties and circle punches, the papers are from Do Crafts.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine I love the paw prints too,
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this cute puppy looks so full of fun and I love your sweet CAS design; the paw prints are fab!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Elaine, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cutie, Elaine! Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Elaine. I love that cute and fun image. Gorgeous lay out too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, this is adorable! Awesome image, the papers are perfect for your card :) I agree that cuddling up with a fur baby in winter months is awesome!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete