Thursday, September 10, 2015



As You Like It Challenge

Another new challenge here on As You Like It. 
Lots of different layouts last time, lovely to see a great variety.

This challenge is sponsored by 

gif maker

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Die (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have used this Spellbinders heart die. I only recently purchased it and I have used it on so many cards and projects since. It is part of a set called Lace Hearts.




I also used Cuttlebug embossing folder, Pebble Chalks, Tonic border punch and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:-

10 comments:

  1. This is such a delicate and pretty design Elaine, just beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Elaine and I love the delicate colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card, Elaine. The folder and the die are a perfect match! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, elegant, perfect...what more can I say? Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and elegant card Elaine. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely. The die you used is gorgeous - I can see why it is a favorite! Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Elaine. The die is gorgeous. Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, Elaine, love your heart die and creative design. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you love this heart so much as it is really pretty and a lovely centrepiece to your elegant design :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete