Thursday, September 24, 2015

As You like It

As You Like It Challenge

It's another new challenge at As You Like It. We have a challenge to get your teeth into this time. 

Our sponsor is


Our challenge is 

What's your favourite Sweet or Savoury and why.
You must always explain why it's your favourite.



I have used a LOTV image of cake... so my favourite is sweet. No birthday is complete without a cake. So delicious.

I also used Promarkers, LOTV papers, Nesties circles and ovals, Woodware flower punch and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



10 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and beautiful colouring too. Love the layout and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute elaine and I love the colours you have chosen here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Elaine, sweet all the way (so is everyone else on the team so far). You really bring out the best of an image with your beautiful coloring, this is absolutely adorable! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely creation!! Thanks for joining in with our Something Sweet Challenge at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I love a bit of cake...any excuse, birthday, anniversary...any day ending in a 'y'!
    Great minds think alike as I reached for this image too, but I took the quicker option of pre-coloured!
    Your card is fab, the colours and design are brilliant :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too sweet! The cake looks delicious. ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Hugs, Myriam (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine! hope your having a lovely break too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Elaine. Lovely image and colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Elaine, perfect image for any birthday card. Love the layout and colours. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable and what a lovely birthday card.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete