Thursday, September 24, 2015

Aud Sentiments challenge

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

We had lots of wonderful entries last time. Today we have a new challenge at Aud Sentiments. 

 Our sponsor is:-

and

Our challenge is 

Let's get started on Christmas projects

I hope this will get me working a little harder to complete my Christmas cards bit quicker. I used a sweet image from Stitchy Bear Stamps called Gift Heart and the free sentiment for Aud Sentiments.


I paper pieced the heart and inked the edges to give some definition. This sweet image is coloured with Promarkers, papers are LOTV, hearts are Memory Box with liquid pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


7 comments:

  1. Such wonderful colouring and a delightful card :-)

    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine - this image is colored so nicely I actually thought it might be a pre-colored image - then, reading your blog, I found that you colored it and inked the edges of the paper pieced heart! It is beautifully done - and I love that you used the tan paper that is also under the ribbon! You are so creative in subtle ways - I love to enlarge your cards so it is more like holding it in my hands, turning it this way and that! LOL! Just found the hanging hearts too - love your CAS style with out a lot of heavy embellishments. Easy enough to mail is big on my priority list!
    ~ginny g
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous creation! Really sweet! Thanks for joining in with our Something Sweet Challenge at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must get going on my Christmas cards - only a fraction done so far!! Love this! Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute little card and I love your colour combo. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love how you've colored the cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete