Thursday, October 22, 2015

As You Like It

As You Like It Challenge

Today As You Like It has a lovely new challenge.

We would like you to make a project using either 

Pastels or Brights

  and tell us why it's your favourite. 

Our sponsor this fortnight is:-


I have chosen pastels. I love the delicate feel they give tis baby card. 




I have used Joanna Sheen stamp, Promarkers, Nellie's Multi frame hearts and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

9 comments:

  1. This is super cute Elaine and the pastels are perfect to welcome this baby girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image and so beautifully coloured too making this a perfect card to welcome a new baby.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super baby card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Elaine. Such an adorable image and your colouring is fantastic. I love the easel style card and the papers are some of my favourites. Thanks for joining in with our 'lots of layers' challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pastels for babies too, Elaine. Super cute image on your beautiful card. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, this is darling, perfect for a little one! You card composition and coloring is fab (as usual:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Elaine. And the colours perfectly match with the image and new born. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card Elaine! Your coloring, design and paper choices have made an wonderful keepsake!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pastels too and they are perfect for new baby designs; I love the candy stripes of the DP and your fab easel design :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete