Thursday, November 05, 2015

As You Like It

As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight at As You Like It we have a wonderful theme.
We would like you to tell us 

Your Favourite Hobby and WHY

Our sponsor this time is Shape EZ

 It should be interesting to see what all your hobbies are.

I have used a Saturated Canary image which just suits me to a tee.  
I love to colour stamped and digital images. 


I also used Promarkers, My Minds Eye papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





9 comments:

  1. I really like your image Elaine and the colours are so cheery, perfect for a rainy day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I love the sentiment. The image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to use this little cutie (and the found the already colored image I used:). You have set her up so beautifully with just the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Elaine, I love this colour combo. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and a gorgeous image too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely image and sentiment. Great card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sentiment for your crafty girl, lovely card, elaine, love it. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on a bit of a catch up mission today Elaine, sorry I haven't visited before now. A beautifully coloured image and pretty papers here, love the sentiment too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete