Thursday, December 31, 2015

As You Like It Challenge

It's the last AYLI challenge for 2015 and what better than an 

Anything Goes theme
 We have a lovely sponsor 



I am showing a card I made a couple of weeks ago for a special delivery.
This is the first time I have made this fold and I think it fits the subject perfectly. 



I used a Penny Black image, I stamped it and copied it then rotated it. 
I coloured with Promarkers, backd with LOTV papers, Sizzix heart, Woodware and X-Cut flowers and Stickles

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. Elaine - what a great card for twins! So appropriate fold and your design is so perfect with the 'flipped' image! Very creative... you must be so pleased with how that turned out!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Fits perfectly for little twins! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaine this is a Gorgeous card so pretty and so lovely to see a twin card! Happy New Year to you and thank you for my New Year card too! I still have the one you sent in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is darling. Very pretty and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and cute! Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest card, I couldn't image getting one any nicer than this for such a special occasion. So beautiful in layout and colouring. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh Elaine, this is just beautiful, stunning make and design. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable 'twins' card, Elaine! Those hedgies are so cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is nothing short of brilliant! Love it, such a cute design and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete