Thursday, January 14, 2016

As You Like It

As You Like It Challenge

Thanks to all our crafters who entered our last challenge. There were so many wonderful entries.

This fortnight on  As You Like It  we have a lovely sponsor 


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your

 Favourite of either a Paper or Non Paper Project.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I have chosen a paper project. I love all crafts but at the moment my favouite is cardmaking. I love all the beautiful papers and the many images that are available. 




I have used a Digi Stamps Boutique image Stanley Dog. He is a very cute pup. I used Promarkers, Nesties, Wild Rose Studios papers and Sue Wilson die cut bow

I am entering this into the following challenges:-



10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and papers Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cute image and sweet colour combo with the brown and pink together - gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a fantastic job of colouring Stanley...he is one of my favourite dogs...so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...how precious! I love this card, Elaine - so cute! Thank you also for the wonderful card in the post :) Happy New Year to you and yours! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Elaine. The colours are gorgeous and I love that cute little dog. And your colouring is fab. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine! A very nice composition for this one - you have an eye for that! Love the blending and shadows on your coloring of the pup & the packages - and the ribbon in the corner is like one fell there off the packages! Appropriate! I will be continuing to follow your blog toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, this is darling. Love the image and your card design is brilliant! I'm hoping to get back to my regular visits now that the holidays are a wonderful memory. Looking forward to more inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stanley dog looks so adorable with these pretty papers and the gorgeous soft colour combo :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have coloured Stanley you have got a gorgeous colour combo too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE this is sooo dog gone cute!!!

    ReplyDelete