Thursday, January 28, 2016


As You Like It Challenge

Last fortnight you showed us a lovely variety of crafts. Thanks for sharing with us.
Our sponsor this time is :-



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your 
Favourite One or Multi Layer Project (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have chosen layers htis time. I love multi-layer cards. The layers create so much interest and colour and texture.

I am showing you the card I made for my hubby's last birthday.




I used Die-namics at the Movies set. Tim Holtz borders, Wellington papers, X-Cut letters and the rest from my stash.






9 comments:

  1. This is a great card, I love the theme and your lovely design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Elaine, a really brilliant design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I have a sister that is a picture fanatic, something like this would be cute for her. Thanks for joining us at CCC. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool easel card! I bet your husband loved it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your easel card! You do layers so well, I love seeing your creations. Thanks for linking up over at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant, love all the movie themed details and the fab easel design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool movie card, Elaine - love all the layers xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete