Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Passion For Promarkers #330

Passion for ProMarkers

Today we have a great theme for Passion for Promakers. This is one of my favourites as it shows off the image perfectly.

Ou theme is:-

Clean & Simple
Our sponsor is:-

Little Claire Designs

Here is my card for this fortnight


I have used A DigiStamp Boutique image,Cuttlebug Dots, X-Cut letters and Tim Holtz 'Happy', Promarkers and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



6 comments:

  1. A fantastic clean and simple design Elaine, something I struggle with. Lovely image and embossed background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the spotty embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously girly card Elaine, love the pop of pink on the white embossed background, makes for a really elegant and pretty card :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine!
    I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. It's such a fun card of celebration. I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropStop - Anything Goes
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete