Thursday, March 10, 2016

As You Like It


As You Like It Challenge

Today As You Like It has a lovely sponsor and theme.

First our sponsor is :-




Our Theme is :-


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Hear or Dry Embossing (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favourite is dry embossing. I love the stunning effects it creates. 


I made this card for my son and daughter in law when they were married last year. I think the dry embossing gives is a very romantic feeling.

I used Cuttlebug embossing folder, Pebbles chalks, Spellbinders heart dies, Craft Tonic border punch and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


11 comments:

  1. A really beautiful cross-over design and pretty subtle shades of ink highlighting the embossing, gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic effect, I would never, in a million, think of colouring the raised areas!! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details on your very elegant card. The criss-cross design really shows off the beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week at Crafting From the Heart. Hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty.Love how you've enhanced the embossing with colour.Great style of card and clever touch to add a heart shaped tab. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Elaine, this is so pretty. I love the shape of the card and the elegant flowers of the embossing folder. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely envelope. Love the embosing and lacy heart.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. The soft colours on the flowers are so wunderful, the effect is great!
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Elaine you totally rock these sort of cards so stylish!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete