Thursday, March 24, 2016

As You Like It Challenge

It is almost Easter and I am sure all the children are all looking forward to the Easter bunny visiting.

This fortnight As You Like It are sponsored by


This time our theme is a
Bingo board



My favourite line is Gems, Purple and Clean and Simple. I love the CAS look for wedding cards. The purple happens to be the colour for the couple getting married next month and the little gems are heart shaped. 


I used Spellbinders scallop border, Cuttlebug dots, Tim Holtz thinlets, Sizzix hearts and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card Elaine, love the way you have split the embossed mat, what a great touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully designed card Elaine.
    Happy Easter
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project thanks for joining us at
    http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant is the word that comes to mind with this gorgeous creation, a truly beautiful wedding card :) :) Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT :) Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, elegant is the word for most of your lovely creations! This is no exception. Praying you have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love how you have used the die cuts, thank for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love making for weddings also and I'm sure the couple will appreciate your thoughtfulness in hand making. Love who you did the strip of color in the middle under the hearts, I'll have to remember the look. Vicki DT Creative Card Crew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish hunny hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete