Thursday, April 07, 2016

As you Like It

As You Like It Challenge

Here we are into April and we certainly have had showers here in Scotland or should I say heavy rain none stop all day. Of course this makes a great excuse to craft, but then who needs an excuse.  

As You Like It has a new theme this fortnight. Our challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Anything but a Card (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor this fortnight is 

Lawn Fawn


I am showing you a couple of Wedding Good Luck gifts I made for my son and his wife and my niece.


I loved making these Wedding good luck gifts. They are easy to make and look very pretty.
They can easily be personalised too. 




I used Spellbinders Hearts and Nellies multi frame hearts. 

I am entering this project into the following challenges:-


I hope you can come and join the fun.


7 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Elaine and its great to see that this tradition hasn't died out. I remember giving a chimney sweep to my aunt when she got married (which she still has in her dresser!!) and I was given an elaborately decorated wooden spoon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These wedding gifts are beautiful Elaine, how lovely to receive such a gorgeous handmade item and keepsake.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so stunning Elaine.A beautiful keepsake and I love the matching gift box :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew,
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little gifts and a lovely idea.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift, so intricate and elegant!

    ReplyDelete