Thursday, April 21, 2016

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today it is my turn to host the As You Like It Challenge. I hope you will join in the fun with a theme which I think everyone will love. So this fortnight our theme is

 to showcase a project using 

your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor today is Crafty Ribbons

the prize is a £10 voucher.


One of my favourite animals is the Hedgehog. It has been a long running favourite with my family, we used to go on hedgehog hunts of a summer evening. They are so cute.


I have used a Penny Black stamp called Sweet Surrender, coloured with Promarkers, Magnolia border die, Sizzix hearts, Nitwit papers, Nellie Snellen circle dies and the rest is from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





8 comments:

  1. A fun theme Elaine - I am off to make a card!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card and your colouring is just lovely.Love your pretty paper choices.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, this is such a sweet, happy little card. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he's so sweet dancing on the front of your card, irresistible!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the cute image & the pretty colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card I so love hedgehogs too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Manuela

    ReplyDelete