Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Passion for ProMarkers

Today it is my turn to host my first Passion for Promarkers challenge.
We have a great challenge and sponsor this week.
Our sponsor is 

who are offering a $12 gift certificate 

The theme I have chosen for our challenge is

4 Legged Friends

I am sure you will get fabulous inspiration from our DT, so pop over to Passion for Promarkers to see all their samples. 

I have chosen Karens Doodles Herbert Birthday Cupcake  to colour with Promarkers.




I have also used LOTV papers, Tonic border punch, Nesties and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Sweet Stampin - How old? use a number


Let us see your what 4 legged friends you have.



9 comments:

  1. ooooh! How pretty this is, Elaine! your coloring is wonderful, and the shading is fantastic! Gorgeous easel card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the get well wishes Elaine and thanks for choosing this fabulous theme. Your card is adorable and the image is beautifully coloured too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image, perfectly coloured! Beautiful papers and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE this is soooooooo darn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Elaine. Cute image and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love the turtel.
    Thanks for playing at challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous easel card Elaine, love the papers and your colouring is amazing! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete