Thursday, May 05, 2016

As You Like It


As You Like It Challenge

Well April went out with a chill and May so far has not been much better in my part of the world. At least I am cosy in my craft room.
As You Like It this fortnight are sponsored by



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Patterned or Embossed Paper (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love both and like to use what I think suits the card I am making.

I have used embossing for this card. I used to use a lightbox and painstakingly emboss the designs.  Now with embossing folders I can make beautiful intricate designs easily.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossing and card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining the challenge here at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, this is just beautiful hun! You have my complete admiration for such gorgeous crisp and clean embossing, just look at the definition! Stunning. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossing is always so stunning I love how perfect you always make it look! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embossing folders were a great invention, I so agree. Your card is beautiful, so elegant. You have such a talent for making elegant cards.

    ReplyDelete